Prepare students for academic and life success by helping them develop their listening, speaking, writing, and digital media skills.
- A strategy for giving students explicit feedback on group interactions promotes participation and collaboration.1.4k
- Whether your class discussions are online or off, hand signals enable students to engage in multiple ways.31.4k
- Addressing students’ behavior can be tough, but it’s possible to approach them in ways that show compassion and help them feel ready to discuss the issue.1.2k
- In this video series, we explore how educators can guide all students, regardless of their developmental starting points, to become productive and engaged learners.27.4k
- Creating a presentation about their interests can boost students’ engagement as they develop communication and tech skills.438
- Instead of rushing to find a solution, this math activity forces students to slow down, consider evidence, and deepen their understanding of the concepts.373
- Generating a call to action for their audience can give students a sense of agency and have a big impact outside the classroom.390