Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in prekindergarten and preschool.
- By sharing photographs, objectives, and samples in hallways and on bulletin boards, pre-K educators can shift from decorating to documenting learning—and both students and families benefit.
- When educators are intentional about teaching kids to see and represent differences, the students—and their works of art—blossom.2.3k
- Reading about reading can help put young learners on the path to becoming lifelong readers, and these books will inspire them.175
- On March 18, 2020, Simone Kern tweeted that simply “recreating schools at home” passes up a golden opportunity to engage kids in authentic, self-directed learning.31.2k
- Teachers can help students in preschool and the early elementary grades use mindfulness to find calm when they feel overwhelmed.805
- Hallway bulletin boards are often created by teachers, but giving students more control nurtures their sense of belonging.441