Instead of just presenting the facts, use questions, problems, and scenarios to help students learn through their own agency and investigation.
- School leaders can guide teachers to implement exciting learning opportunities for students across the curriculum.341
- Asking students to examine their own possessions from the perspective of a historian in the future helps them sharpens their analytical skills.3.5k
- By leaving space in their lessons for authentic curiosity to take hold, teachers can enable deeper learning.4.8k
- A preschool teacher in Brazil guided her students to learn to make bricks from sustainable materials—and to build their own playhouse.278
- Find information, strategies, protocols, and tools to promote curiosity and engage students in asking questions, thinking critically, and solving problems.9.8k
- The 3 Ds learning model is designed to facilitate deeper learning and increase student motivation.2.3k
- An inquiry-based curriculum requires both planning and flexibility, as well as a teacher knowing the students well enough to anticipate their interests and limits.9.9k