Discover innovations and best practices for combining multiple academic subjects to prepare students for a world where all knowledge is integrated.
- New research reveals that when science, reading, and math come together in rigorous hands-on projects, student collaboration, engagement, and achievement can soar.5.6k
- By asking students to explore the history of scientific discoveries, we get them to view their world with more wonder—and more skepticism—and condition their minds to think about causes and effects.3.3k
- Educators take on the role of guides and motivate students to direct their own learning.8.6k
- Educators in K-12 classrooms are exploring unique ways to bridge the gap between math, science, and literacy.2.6k
- Teacher collaboration across disciplines provides middle school students with work that reinforces learning and develops their research and writing skills.518
- Teachers in any content area can use project-based learning to explore environmental concerns with their students.462
- Teachers in different subjects can collaborate on micro-units to reinforce what they teach and help students see how the subjects connect in the real world.680