For new teachers who seek support and want to share the challenges and triumphs of first starting out in the classroom.
- New teachers can use these ideas to sustain themselves when the demands of the job seem overwhelming.440
- Retaining teachers can be a challenge, especially now, but focusing on making the workload more manageable helps.1.4k
- These visual and audio cues can help middle and high school teachers quickly get students back on track.4.7k
- A 2021 study reveals the ways in which new and experienced teachers think about discipline—plus 6 takeaways for managing your classroom effectively this year.15.7k
- Whether our emotions get the best of us, or we fall into familiar but unproductive habits, here are 7 common classroom management mistakes, and what the research suggests you should do instead.15.4k
- New elementary teachers, take heart: Classroom management is hard, but not impossible. Keep these ideas in mind as you get started.3.9k
- When it comes to managing a classroom, new teachers mostly learn on the fly, but here are some ideas you can use right away.20.7k