Keep up-to-date on the latest research in education, on topics ranging from classroom management and teaching practices to social and emotional well-being.
- The author of a new report on the representation of social groups in educational materials shares a few things teachers can do to ensure that all of their students are reflected in class resources.290
- Has the recent uptick in diverse characters in children’s literature translated into authentic representation? One team of researchers used artificial intelligence to investigate.
- Recess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.203.8k
- There are many reasons students don’t ask for help. Research shows there are strategies to help them overcome their reluctance.1.6k
- When done right, lectures remain an invaluable tool for building student knowledge. Here’s the research on how to optimize your time in front of the class.1.1k
- A 2021 study reveals the ways in which new and experienced teachers think about discipline—plus 6 takeaways for managing your classroom effectively this year.15.7k
- The science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64.1k
- In this video series, we explore how educators can guide all students, regardless of their developmental starting points, to become productive and engaged learners.27.4k