Explore videos that showcase evidence-based learning practices in K-12 schools, and see our core strategies and key topics in action.
- Learning EnvironmentsBy sharing photographs, objectives, and samples in hallways and on bulletin boards, pre-K educators can shift from decorating to documenting learning—and both students and families benefit.
- Teaching StrategiesWhen educators saw the positive impact of an after-school debate club, they decided to bring elements of debate into different academic subjects—for the benefit of all students.
- Learning EnvironmentsImagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- The Research Is InRecess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.203.8k
- Student EngagementWhen students share stories about those who have inspired and impacted them, the whole classroom feels more connected.9.5k
- Mental HealthA trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.129.2k
- Professional LearningHaving staff stand for meetings keeps them quick—15 minutes, max—and efficient.95.1k
- The Research Is InThe science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64.1k
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL)Students who need extra social and emotional support have a quick check-in with an adult at the start and end of each day.89.3k